All you thoughts and feelings (and words) are charged with energy. The loving and positive thoughts and feelings spread within you and around you high and pure vibe. The negative ones create sort of an energetic smog, which lodges itself into your body and space you’re in for the most of the time (your house, car and workplace mainly). It’s great to learn how to observe your thoughts and change them if there’s such need. You can practice that trough daily meditation. Remember that thoughts come first and they infuse energy charge which creates emotions…
I’d like to share with you few tips on how to clear your energy and the energy of the space you live in. I appreciate that there’re many more methods. I’ve chosen simple yet very effective ones!
Starting from clearing personal energy:
– Shower of light – begin by sitting in a comfortable position, with your back straight, arms and legs uncrossed, hands resting on your lap. Take a few deep breaths in and out. With every breath you take you breathe in light and breathe out any negativity, tension, worry, fear, etc. Imagine that you’re bringing more and more light within you and it creates a pole going from the top of your head to the base of your spine. This pole of light grows bigger and brighter and more light spreads throughout your body and goes beyond into your aura. You find yourself deeply relaxed and at peace. Now imagine more light surrounding you and breath in green light, then blue one, orange, pink, violet and yellow. Then bring all colours of the rainbow around you and let them suffuse your body and being.
– Chanting mantras – this immediately raises your vibrations.
– Going for a walk in nature.
– Sea salt bath (alternatively swim in a sea if you live close to warm sea).
To clear space you live in you can use:
– Burning incense sticks, sage, (this smokes a lot so be careful around alarms and detectors of all sort!) or a candle. Light one of the above and start walking around your house with it, as close to the walls as possible, sweeping walls with the smoke. When you’re using a candle simply imagine the energy of fire dissolving any negative energy from the place you’re clearing.
– Crystal wands – just sweep with the pointy part of the crystal through walls and space.
– Playing gongs and/or bells, alternatively CD with gong music, or any music of high vibration.
– Asking Archangel Michael to clear you and/or you house – He is a master of clearing any form of low and dark energy, including entities.
– Herbal sprays (like Australian bush flower remedies) – just spray them around yourself or place you want to cleanse.
– Fresh air – it removes stagnant and old energy.
* Cleaning house on regular basis and ‘spring’ cleaning minimum once a year – as within so without and vice versa! You affect places and then in return they affect you!
Just remember to clean yourself every day and your place minimum once a week. If you do healings you need to clear yourself and space you work in after seeing every client.
If you have more questions or tips you’d like to share, please let me know.
Love & light
Linda SheridanApril 23, 2012 at 10:57 pm
Loved this. Was drawn to follow you on twitter because of a retweet of yours AND your name Magdalena is the name of
my departed grandmother-in-law who was a blessing in my life and my childrens’ lives and I still dream of her and she came thru in a reading I had in 2006.